Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 New Years Resolution (Week 17 Games and Playoff Seed Predictions)

I am not a fan of New Years' resolutions, but I am going to make an exception. As a student, I am very busy. I have difficult classes, and I have a fair amount of socialization. I have been unable to use my blog and update my (limited) fan base. I hope to change that this year, so I am going to try to be more active. So without further ado, here is the week 17 game predictions:

New Orleans over Atlanta
Buffalo over New York Jets
Detroit over Chicago
Cincinnati over Baltimore
Pittsburgh over Cleveland
Dallas over Washington
Houston over Jacksonville
Indianapolis over Tennessee
New England over Miami
New York Giants over Philadelphia
Arizona over Seattle
Tampa Bay over Carolina
Denver over San Diego
Kansas City over Oakland
St. Louis over San Francisco
Green Bay over Minnesota

NFC Playoff Seeds
(1) Arizona Cardinals
(2) Carolina Panthers
(3) Green Bay Packers
(4) Washington Redskins
(5) Minnesota Vikings
(6) Seattle Seahawks

AFC Playoff Seeds
(1) New England Patriots
(2) Denver Broncos
(3) Cincinnati Bengals
(4) Houston Texans
(5) Kansas City Chiefs
(6) Pittsburgh Steelers





No comments:

Post a Comment